Cheltenham also known as Cheltenham Spa, is a large spa town and borough in Gloucestershire, England, located on the edge of the Cotswolds. It the largest urban centres in the county of Gloucestershire, with Gloucester as the county’s historic cathedral city on the river Severn and Sharpness Canal, and Cheltenham as an equally historic spa and tourist resort. Cheltenham town and surrounding area provides a large range of restaurants to suit a wide variety of tastes, from Italian and French cuisine, to oriental and traditional dishes. Should you want to sample some of the local produce, the farmer markets operate every second and last Friday of each month. Why not visit the Food and Drink Festival every summer in Montpellier Gardens?
As beautiful it may sound, it is also as much beautiful to visit and have a firsthand experience of this colourful city. Cheltenham houses a host of party clubs bars and lounges. We give you a list of most happening places in and around Cheltenham.
Some of the most interesting Cheltenham restaurants are
1) Thirteen Degrees: Unwind your evening in its pre club Terrace bar. Let your souls take the mystic pleasure of its exquisite range of cocktails while its soothing live music works at its pace to lighten up your evening. Gradually it evolves into a party destination that rocks people of every age.
2) Subtone: Substone club and its party atmosphere is famous for representing ace Dj’s and Bands that has been an attraction forever. What adds to its friendly and intimate atmosphere is its trendsetting sound system and lighting.
3) 21 club: This is the most famous and reputed privately owned club in Cheltenham. It is also one of the oldest clubs known for throwing best party of weekends. It is open from Thursday to Sunday and has free entry all night.
For all those who like to drink there night through, we offer a list of most happening bars and pubs of Cheltenham.
1) All Bar One: Whether it is evening stress that you wish to shed or getting ready for work of the day, All Bar One is the place for you. Eat, Drink and let your spirits let loose in this relaxing yet stylish city centre bar. It has the most exquisite range of drinks and food.
2) Bentleys: Bentleys is the most raved about bar in the centre of Cheltenham. Bentleys bar & kitchen is an ideal mix of lounge and a restaurant where you can drink at the front bar as well as have a very satisfying afternoon lunch after a long day.
3) CoCo: It is Cheltenham’s’ most favourite bar in the radiating Regent Street. It has the most exquisite menu which houses the most delicious cocktails and drinks. It also has the most comfortable furnishings for your intimate parties and even for just a laid back event.
So everybody has got something for oneself in Cheltenham. Tell us how you like our little guide of Cheltenham. We will be more than happy to take inputs from you on your favourite places of Cheltenham!
If you are the owner of a pub, bar or restaurant in Cheltenahm and you are interested in how our quality cleaning solutions could help you, please do not hesitate to contact us today. We provide an extended range of professional cleaning services, dedicated to ensuring your premises are looking the best they can!